Speaking of Dada

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Idle time thoughts

What do you want your life to be? Impossible question to answer. Feels like you need to answer it though. Does one ever feel comfortable with the answer.....though?

Sometimes I really enjoy the rain. One time, when I was in Japan, I sat inside a tea room that had the doors open on a garden. You could look out and watch the rain fall on the garden, and it was one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen in my life. The world felt still and eternal the whole time that I sat and watched it drinking my tea as the rain fell. I can always think back on that image in my mind and feel at peace.

What is important in life? Happiness? What makes you happy? How can you be consistently happy? Is happiness overrated? What else is important in life? How do you answer these questions?

I feel good. Music helps. I recommend listening to music, and having a beautiful woman (or man as the case may be) love you. All those questions can be left for tomorrow. I think I am getting close to answering some of them. But you rarely answer forever...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home