Speaking of Dada

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

FUN!!!

Fun is my primary motivation. I look for fun everywhere. Everywhere. I literally circle the globe for fun (hahahaha). Did you know that paying taxes is incredibly fun? I'll bet you thought paying taxes sucks. I'll bet you're one of those sorry fools who miserbaly sorts through your receipts from the past year, itemizing deductions, ready to blow your brains out from the sheer banality of the process, and the emptiness you are left with after turning over a third of your income to the faceless bureaucracy. Well, you're missing out. Taxes are fun. FUN funnnnnn FUn fun FuN!!!!!!! I make a game out of it. I have a little cheer I say to myself as I fill out the forms, and add up my totals. Yay for fun taxes, taxes fun! Just saying those words makes it more bearable, and somehow I no longer feel empty when I turn over my money to those Washington fat cats. I feel fun. mmm mmmm mmm. Life is sweet.

I'll bet you think I was being sarcastic just now. Keep thinking that, and just see where you end up. I can guarantee that you won't be having fun there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home